I hope everyone has had a good Fall. We are looking to have one more ride this weekend. The forecast for Saturday sounds awful. However, if it's not raining at 7:30am, we'll ride.
If it is raining at 7:30am, we'll move it to Sunday, if there is question about moving the ride to Sunday, check the blog.
Thanks and see you this weekend!